Help finding quality shallow AGP for kids

May 16, 2013
Santa Barbara, CA
Hi,

I'm trying to find a quality 27' or 30' AGP thats shallow (48" or less), but could only find the Sharkline Reprieve. I like the higher end AGPs, but they are all 52"+ depth. My kids are just too short for the deeper pools.

Can I just fill the pool with less water? Not sure if the skimmer will be under the waterline with most 52"+ depth pools.

Any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Sharkline Reprieve is not that bad a pool. It doesn't have any resin parts but the quality and finish of the metal is decent. I got mine at Rec Factory Warehouse not long before they went out of business. At the time, I didn't know what kind it was, just their house brand I assumed, but later found out it was a Sharkline Reprieve by doing web research. I'd just get a better filter than what Rec Whse stuck me with.
Michael

pwrstrk said:
How old are the kids ? They'll grow fast.
This, exactly.

Our youngest was three when we bought an Intex and at five, she's still too short to touch bottom. She has a flotation suit that she wears every time she goes in.

We're upgrading to a Sharkline Matrix, probably the 20', which is 54". The 7 and 9 y/os can swim but the 5 y/o will still need a float suit or PFD. That plus the normal safety rule: No one in the pool unless an adult is supervising.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.