I just did my first test and need some help with the analysis of the results.
Info about my pool:
- about 27,300 gallons
- currently has a floater with 4-5 tabs in it
- recently put some PhosFree in the skimmer (I'm trying to use up the remainder of what I previously bought while I'm learning to take care of the pool)
- I'm using a Taylor K-2006
-The amount left in the tube until the black dot disappeared was slightly above the CYA label and did not have a number on the tube (see photo http://imgur.com/XiyeVGj)
Free and combined chlorine results
- it took 21 drops of r-0871 and shaking until the pink went colorless
- adding 5 drops of r-0003 made it a very faint pink
- adding r-0871 took 1 drop to go colorless
Thanks in advance!!!!