hot tub leaks!

May 8, 2013
I had a rat under my hot tub! :grrrr: it drained out, i waited a month then I tore up my deck that was built around it and found the dead rat! I then cleaned everything up and refilled it hoping to see the leak! We did not see the leak, :x but saw the water running off the slab of concrete, so it must be leaking on the very bottom under the styrophoam. I have two different kinds of bottles of stop leak for hot tubs, very expensive stuff!!! Doe's it work? Or just throw in the towel? :| I can not get under there any further to fix anything! :cry: please HELP!!! :cry:

I feel your pain. I posted yesterday with 37 views and no response. No big deal hopefully someone comes up with some advice. Trolling through the net I did see a couple posts regarding using stop leak. They all looked positive on stopping the leak but a couple posted that they had to reapply the stuff after refilling. Let me know how it worked out for you.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.