Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: hot tub leaks!

1. Back To Top    #1

hot tub leaks!

I had a rat under my hot tub! it drained out, i waited a month then I tore up my deck that was built around it and found the dead rat! I then cleaned everything up and refilled it hoping to see the leak! We did not see the leak, but saw the water running off the slab of concrete, so it must be leaking on the very bottom under the styrophoam. I have two different kinds of bottles of stop leak for hot tubs, very expensive stuff!!! Doe's it work? Or just throw in the towel? I can not get under there any further to fix anything! please HELP!!!
    22' x 52" Intex Ultra Frame AGP, wide mouth skimmer, 3/4 HP Pentair Dynamo 2-speed pump, 18" dia SandMan filter, Intex SWCG

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: hot tub leaks!

Is There any HELP out there!!!
    22' x 52" Intex Ultra Frame AGP, wide mouth skimmer, 3/4 HP Pentair Dynamo 2-speed pump, 18" dia SandMan filter, Intex SWCG

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: hot tub leaks!

I feel your pain. I posted yesterday with 37 views and no response. No big deal hopefully someone comes up with some advice. Trolling through the net I did see a couple posts regarding using stop leak. They all looked positive on stopping the leak but a couple posted that they had to reapply the stuff after refilling. Let me know how it worked out for you.
    Bill!
    Greenwood, MO
    23426 Gal, IG vinyl, Lazy L
    Old sand filter, Pentair Pump