What's your pool cleaners name?

Lately it's been "That d*** thing!" or "It" as in "It's stuck in the corner again!". My cleaner is an antique, and the replacement parts to give it a full tune-up would be about as much as a new cleaner anyways!

thehowheels said:
Lately it's been "That d*** thing!" or "It" as in "It's stuck in the corner again!". My cleaner is an antique, and the replacement parts to give it a full tune-up would be about as much as a new cleaner anyways!

Mine is 6 months old and I often find it laying in the deep end on its back. It somehow gets itself up though.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
kyle11 said:
sroderus said:
So funny! Craig Junior! My son's name is Craig -- and he likes to build robots. So, our pool robot got the nickname of Craig Junior!

Polaris 9400 sport 4wd

That's pretty good. How do you like the 9400 4wd? Did you have the 9300 before it?

kyle11 -- we ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE our 9400. It was our first (second year with our pool) so we did not have the 9300 before. It does an amazing job. Best thing it picked up so far was a swimming cap! LOL! Since this was our first time opening our pool, we were frankly amazed at the level of "goop" and fine grit dirt it got off the bottom of the pool. We just love it! After SEVERAL runs after opening -- it would finally run the entire pool without stopping to tell us the basket was full. Amazing.... It has NEVER been stuck or not been able to get itself out of a position.

The Dog... as in, "Would you go empty The Dog's bag? It looks pretty full." Or, " The Dog is all tangled up in his line, would you go get him?" Or, "Stupid Dog is stuck on the step again, give him a kick would you?"

Used to be called Bad Dog because when you did anything, set him free from the step or changed his doggie bag, he'd pee all over you. Now that we got that tail thing that doesn't happen any more.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.