What's your pool cleaners name?

um mine doesn't have a name. but I do have that intex cleaner. if I were to name it, I think I would call it "pain" because it gets stuck in the water, in one place a lot, needing assistance to move again. it has to be babysit a lot.

Intex 18/52 pool at 7000 gsllons.
vinyl sift sided pool
intex 1500 gph sand filter and intex swg at 1500 gph.

You've confirmed what I've suspected and have been advising people recently - 1500 gph is the very lower limit of what is required to run the Intex robot. I would suggest the 2100 gph Intex pump as a minimum.

I have 4500 gph pushing mine, and he pops a wheelie sometimes when he reverses direction. I use a valve to divert some of the flow to him back through the normal eyeball just to keep him on the bottom. He works great! Best $49 I've spent in a long time.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
We call our Hayward Phantom "Al". When we also got an aqua bot a few years ago, we named him "Hal".

By the way, we also named counter tops in the kitchen. For example, when my wife asks where her keys are, they are usually "on Stan".

I have a Polaris 360, after we bought the house 7+ years ago, we needed a name to call this thing by since it was always in the pool. So we (myself and my daughter) decided on Plankton, from the SpongeBob days.

Robot just arrived

54cad476bd90712b43312005d0c69f8a.jpg

4392c704b83785105f2d123126596c15.jpg

8cab23ebc64f20d9c45463dd8d7eea97.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.