UGP Vinyl liner cleaning options.

Inside is easy, raising your FC level and holding it at shocking levels while the pool is full will slowly remove organic stains.

Outside is tougher. If the stuff to clean is organic, then a bleach solution plus scrubbing can work, but it could be a lot of work. How important is it to you to have a "clean" outside? It probably does not hurt the pool function to have a dirty wall, and you can do the bleach cleaning once the pool is full on the walls which would be the only parts visible.

marolir said:
Does bleach/clorox on the outside will damage the vinyl?
Good question, and I should have been more clear. You would want a very dilute bleach solution to prevent "bleaching" the outside of the liner (though the ultra grey may not have issues). You can also use soaps, but you do not want to get that into your pool water. Somewhere on here I think I read of someone power washing the outsides once the pool was full, but you would want to be careful I think.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.