Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Color Logic Light/Niche Install

1. Back To Top    #1

Color Logic Light/Niche Install

Im a little confused on this. I have the niche installed (e) with gasket attached (d). Appears thats all I can do until I get the liner installed. So when the water is 2" below the niche, I need to install the next gasket (b), the ring (a) and then the actual light.

So, this means that I cant do any wiring or light install until I have water in the pool? Seems like it will be a nightmare to tie a pull rope to the light cord, pull it through the conduit all while hanging over the side of the pool.

Any tips?

DIY 18x36 IG Vinyl Rectangle with 2 foot radius; Steel Walls. 8' steps w/t 2 step jets; 2 MD, 1 Skimmer, 2 returns; Hayward Pro Series 24 Inch 300# Sand Pool ; Hayward color logic 4.0 LED light; 2" PVC pipe 4 Jandy Valves, Hayward PL-P-4, SWCG

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Color Logic Light/Niche Install

Once the liner is installed, and the water a few inches below the niche, then finish the assembly. If you need to pot your ground, it will be much easier when it is dry.
    20x44 IG vinyl. Intelliflo, Pentair Cartridge Filter (420ft^2), Raypac 336K, Kreepy Krauly