Anyone else getting tired of this rain?

kyle11

May 17, 2012
It has rained every weekend here in east Alabama for the past 5 weekends. Pretty and sunny through the week then rain on the weekends. Makes it impossible to get anything done. Looks like this weekend will be no different. 50 percent chance Friday 70 percent chance on Saturday and 60 on Sunday.

Ok sorry just had to rant.

harleysilo said:
Man i hear your pain. Same problem here, although it's looking okay for this weekend. It's either raining, or some random cold front moves through.

Looks like Spring may finally be here!

I know it. It is 85 here. Hooding to get out of work early enough to go take the 1st swim of the season. Water yesterday was 78.

harleysilo said:
Man i hear your pain. Same problem here, although it's looking okay for this weekend. It's either raining, or some random cold front moves through.

Looks like Spring may finally be here!

I know it. It is 85 here. Hooding to get out of work early enough to go take the 1st swim of the season. Water yesterday was 78.

Nature has done it to me again. Been pouring since about 6 tonight and 70% tomorrow and 50% Sunday. Cant get a darn thing done i need to. I think Mother Nature is playing a crude joke on me.

Well got spat on again by Mother Nature. It rained last night and I have been trying to get out to drain the pool since 3am. Just now stopped lightning enough for me to drain it a little. It was at the low end yesterday about half way in the middle of the skimmer. When I drained it was 1/4" from where the liner attaches to the coping. Took 15 minutes at 3200 rpm on my ecostar to drain it down to 1/2in below the top of the skimmer. I estimate about 3 inches of rain since 7pm last night. I am never gonna get this pool build done. [POUTING FACE]

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.