Mosquito misting system

I have a client with one in the Mississippi Delta. Clarksdale to be exact. He says that he can definitely tell a difference. From the conversations we have had about it (it is right next to his pump and filter), that is a really good deal on the initial install. The monthly charge, I know nothing about.

We have one which came with the house when we moved in 3 years ago. I'm in Houston, TX. They can be finicky at times and require some maintenance, but seem to work well when they are up and running. Ours came with a remote so we can activate the misting system at times other than the programmed ones. We don't have a monthly fee, but once a year or so, the chemical has to be refilled. I have a package deal for pest control in the house which includes quarterly testing etc of the misting system.

check out www.bugsbite.com and see if they have a provider in your area. This is a company that has someone come out and spray a safe, organic compound on your property once every 3 weeks, approximately $50-75 each visit during the time frame that mosquitos are active

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.