Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Lounging by the pool

1. Back To Top    #1

Lounging by the pool

You put this towel here for me, right dad?

-Gordon
    Pool School helps me maintain my 13,500G 24' x 48" ASP with Sand Filtration using a TF100 Test Kit and Pool Calculator.
    Remember, the Shock Process should be followed until : 1. CC is less than 0.5 ppm, 2. An OCLT shows a loss of 1.0 ppm or less and, 3. The water is crystal clear.
    --I didn't buy my pool to swim in it. I bought my pool to watch my wife swim in it. :wink:

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Lounging by the pool

Great picture! He looks like that is exactly what he is thinking.
    Gunite/Plaster pool at 13k gallons. All Jandy with CL340 series cartridge filter, 1.5 HP Jandy Stealth pump. Jandy 1400 SWCG and PDA4 controller. Dual waterfalls. Polaris 280. Pool installed August 2012. Southern Louisiana. And lets not forget my trusty TF100 test kit!

3. Back To Top    #3

I love it!

Fortunately my min pin is perfectly comfortable off the pool furniture:

Before anyone crucifies me for the chlorine floater in the background, this photo was taken long before I discovered BBB / TFP
    Matt
    9k gallon, plaster, IG. Raised spa w/ spillover into pool. AO Smith Century Centurion / Purex Triton WisperFlo 0.5 HP, Hayward 1.5 HP (spa), Polaris 1-516-01 1.5 HP (blower). Hayward DE3620 36 ft2 72 GPM DE Filter, Polaris 145 cleaner. Pool built ~1980.
    Trouble-free, BBB since: April 25, 2013

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerGuyInNOLA
    Great picture! He looks like that is exactly what he is thinking.
    That's our princess, actually...the diva of our 4 doxies. (The other 3 are boys). Don't ask me what we were thinking having 4 of them

Quote Originally Posted by thehowheels
    Fortunately my min pin is perfectly comfortable off the pool furniture
    Ours a perfectly comfortable on any furniture you want to name, so long as it's soft and comfy.
    -Gordon
    Pool School helps me maintain my 13,500G 24' x 48" ASP with Sand Filtration using a TF100 Test Kit and Pool Calculator.
    Remember, the Shock Process should be followed until : 1. CC is less than 0.5 ppm, 2. An OCLT shows a loss of 1.0 ppm or less and, 3. The water is crystal clear.
    --I didn't buy my pool to swim in it. I bought my pool to watch my wife swim in it. :wink: