Pumping Station Cover

Apr 23, 2013
Destin, Fl
Hey everybody! Well, my wife and I just had a pool installed (I've only seen pictures of it because I'm away on business) and we also have a 2 y.o. son who likes to climb on EVERYTHING! So naturally, he likes everything around and including our pumping station. Have any of you built anything around yours? Ours is next to the house, so we can't put in a pool house or anything. If you have, would you mind posting some pics to give me some ideas? Thanks!

Mine is right against the house too and I built a lean-to type building with metal siding that slides over the equipment and can be removed for maintenance. You could build a wooden frame and vinyl side it if that would work better for you.

I see. I have a Polaris booster pump, about 3 years old, that may be toast due to rain/snow and maybe some dirt that got in there from the rains. Also noticed its under the gutter (my gutters need a lot of cleaning, or they overflow). Guy at the motor repair place (they do a lot of industrial repairs) said I definitely want to get the motor covered.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.