Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Help please

1. Back To Top    #1

Help please

I have never posted but browse here a lot and I figured you guys could help me out...we had an intex agp last year with a swg and really enjoyed it. Long story short, we drained it to clean it and a wind storm came up and blew it over and ruined it. So, we purchased a new 18 x 52 agp which for some reason I had in my head was an intex. Well, I ordered an intex sand filter and swg only to realize our pool is the Pro Series by polygroup (also branded swim time I believe). The pool looks nice and is sturdy so I hope I didn't screw up too bad. But, the fittings for the filter and swg don't work. So, can anybody advise on what kind to order or is there a way to make these work? I can send them back if necessary but if the conversion is easy and worth it we will go that route. Please help if you can. Thanks

2. Back To Top    #2

Flower Mound, TX

Re: Help please

Welcome to TFP! That's an interesting problem. Can you post pictures of the different connections that you are speaking of?
    10K gallon IG gunite with waterfall; Pentair CC320P filter; WhisperFlo 2 HP pump
    TF Test Kits - Pool Math - Pool School
    "It depends."- JohnT

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Help please

Sure! I will take them tomorrow and post. Thanks a bunch!