After weeks of hard rains I guess my water has been diluted to where the SWG was ineffective. (Where does it go?)
Got a hint of green a couple days ago, last night I added bleach to FC 15 shock level (40 CYA).
This morning's readings on 25k gal plaster
So I know I need to add salt, acid and more bleach until it clears up. The question is whether I can do it all at once?
Bleach is going in now... should I go ahead and run up the salt at the same time too? Should I wait on the pH until the algae is gone or try to tackle it now?
Do I really need the "algae control" that the pool store is trying to sell my wife (before adding the salt)?