Can you tell what brand by this picture.

Apr 25, 2013
I had posted a few weeks ago about buying a pool on craiglist but later found out it didnt have all the parts.

Well now I bought another one but the only problem is that the bottom rails were way to rusted to be used. Of course I didnt measure the length of the rail but the pool is 27' round and has 21 total posts so there are 20 rails that are used. The width of the rail is either 15/16" or 1" and the height of the rail is about 5/8". So far I found rails for about $9 a piece but am hoping to find them cheaper if I buy in bulk. I did find a part number on the caps and its #12742. Doing research a person is searching for this and its supposedly for an Equinox pool. But when I research equinox pools I dont find much of anything. Thanks for any help.

Heres some pics:

Well I didnt find a dealer but I went back to the house to remeasure the pool and found out its actually a 28'. I was wondering why there was 2-3 more post than a normal 27'. Im taking to a local dealer tomorrow to see if they can find something that fits.

Sorry for the delay, work is brutal right now. Good news! The pool store found something that worked! Basically they have a piece of bigger track that fits in the brace and a smaller track that slides into that. Perfect fit and same arc and length.

Heres a picture of the skimmer if you were still curious.
IMG_20130516_182201_570_zps5e14ed32.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.