Replacement Part for Liquidator?

Try throttling the suction valve before your strainer to get the flow up with the liquidator flow valve wide open. Use this method for a day or so. It seems that when everything is new the check valves were kind of restricting the flow on mine. Once I pulled some water through for about 16 hours or so it seems to be performing much better. You also might try removing the barbed fittings from the flow meter and re-tape them fairly heavily to help prevent air in leakage. Also you could order a 3/8 upgrade which should help your flow considerably.

There a few different 3/8" upgrades to the LQ. If you look at Rabbit's topic on the upgrade you'll see he used different parts and subsequent posters have a few different ways of doing it. So yours may not look like the one in the link.

To answer the OP's original question. I have looked many places and haven't found anything economically eoungh to use as a replacement for the flow meter or the float valves. The good news is that there was a lifetime warranty on the parts.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.