Need new hoses

I went ahead and ordered them from intex. I called the pool store 40 miles away from here and they told me I would have to order from intex, that thiers would not fit mine. They weren't expensive, I needed three actually, the skimmer hose, and the two on the outside to the pump. Total for hoses was 7.xx..with shipping it was 14.xx. Had to charge them on dh's credit card...ugh. Didn't like doing that..we had the cards paid off since January...

julie492 said:
I went ahead and ordered them from intex. I called the pool store 40 miles away from here and they told me I would have to order from intex, that thiers would not fit mine. They weren't expensive, I needed three actually, the skimmer hose, and the two on the outside to the pump. Total for hoses was 7.xx..with shipping it was 14.xx. Had to charge them on dh's credit card...ugh. Didn't like doing that..we had the cards paid off since January...

Glad to hear they weren't that expensive. Yep, the DW and I have been cash-n-carry for several years now. We still have the CC's just in case of emergency, but as a rule don't charge anything.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.