Saltpoolguys.com

CB

LifeTime Supporter
Oct 21, 2012
Central Ohio
When I wanted a new Autopilot SWCG I called Josh at saltpoolguys.com,the phone rang and rang no answer.I thought fine you must not want my business so I hung up.Within 30 seconds of me hanging up Josh called me back,apologized and asked if there was anything he could do to help.Right then I knew he was willing to go the extra mile for his customers.I have never had a retail outlet call me back without me leaving a message first.BTW SWCG arrived early and in good shape as well.

I wouldn't hesitate to give this retailer my business in the future,they are willing to earn your business.
Thanks Josh.

CB said:
When I wanted a new Autopilot SWCG I called Josh at saltpoolguys.com,the phone rang and rang no answer.I thought fine you must not want my business so I hung up.Within 30 seconds of me hanging up Josh called me back,apologized and asked if there was anything he could do to help.Right then I knew he was willing to go the extra mile for his customers.I have never had a retail outlet call me back without me leaving a message first.BTW SWCG arrived early and in good shape as well.

I wouldn't hesitate to give this retailer my business in the future,they are willing to earn your business.
Thanks Josh.

I could not agree more, I emailed Josh about a SWCG. He was very helpful in answering my questions with regards to my SWCG, so I bought it, then later bought something else from him, again he went above and beyond. Ive now decided I will use him for anything I need that he can get for me.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.