Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Saltpoolguys.com

1. Back To Top    #1

Saltpoolguys.com

When I wanted a new Autopilot SWCG I called Josh at saltpoolguys.com,the phone rang and rang no answer.I thought fine you must not want my business so I hung up.Within 30 seconds of me hanging up Josh called me back,apologized and asked if there was anything he could do to help.Right then I knew he was willing to go the extra mile for his customers.I have never had a retail outlet call me back without me leaving a message first.BTW SWCG arrived early and in good shape as well.

I wouldn't hesitate to give this retailer my business in the future,they are willing to earn your business.
    Thanks Josh.
    Rob

Cozumel AGP 24' 14,700 gallons
    Pentair Dynamo 1.5 hp pump
    Sta-rite Cristol-Flo II 2.3sq.ft. sand filter
    SWCG,Uni-bead liner
    Borates
    TF-100 Testkit....$68,cheap insurance for a trouble free pool season

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Saltpoolguys.com

Glad you had a good experience. In these days of internet sales it's good to find someone with real customer service.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Saltpoolguys.com

Quote Originally Posted by CB
    When I wanted a new Autopilot SWCG I called Josh at saltpoolguys.com,the phone rang and rang no answer.I thought fine you must not want my business so I hung up.Within 30 seconds of me hanging up Josh called me back,apologized and asked if there was anything he could do to help.Right then I knew he was willing to go the extra mile for his customers.I have never had a retail outlet call me back without me leaving a message first.BTW SWCG arrived early and in good shape as well.

I wouldn't hesitate to give this retailer my business in the future,they are willing to earn your business.
    Thanks Josh.
    I could not agree more, I emailed Josh about a SWCG. He was very helpful in answering my questions with regards to my SWCG, so I bought it, then later bought something else from him, again he went above and beyond. Ive now decided I will use him for anything I need that he can get for me.
    DIY 18x36 IG Vinyl Rectangle with 2 foot radius; Steel Walls. 8' steps w/t 2 step jets; 2 MD, 1 Skimmer, 2 returns; Hayward Pro Series 24 Inch 300# Sand Pool ; Hayward color logic 4.0 LED light; 2" PVC pipe 4 Jandy Valves, Hayward PL-P-4, SWCG