I'm new at this but read and reviewed A LOT before I started. Needing a little more help. We have an approx 15x30 vinly inground pool, approx 20,500 gallons.
We opened our pool on May 6th, it's been 6 days. Initially was very GREEN & couldn't see bottom at all. It is no longer green, can see bottom, however it is still slightly cloudy, definitely not crystal clear.
We used Dichlor and Cal/Hypo as shock to start up (left over supplies we are using up)
Today chemicals are
TC = 12
PH = 7.4
CYA = 60
CH - 270
(wondering if I need to purchase some Liquid Chlorine and shock higher to get rid of cloudiness) or test for other things at pool store??