Polaris 165 Seal Replacement

joel0711

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 25, 2010
East Tennessee, 40 miles west of Knoxville Tn.
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I run a polaris 165 which is doing a good job but the spring seal in the center piston assembly wore out last season. I replaced the whole assembly but would like to find a source for the spring seal for the center assembly. I have replaced the seal with a non spring seal in my orginal assembly but have not tried it out yet since the whole assembly I bought last year is stll new. Just hate paying for a whole assembly if I can find a source for the spring seal. I paid a whole 30 cents each for the non spring seal replacements I thought I'd try out later. Does anyone know of a source for these spring seals?? ----

Just an FYI-- i needed to replace the orginal bag and tried a paint filter bag from the local hardware store . It's a little larger than the orginal bag but does great and it will "set you back" a whole 75 cents or so....

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.