Admin
Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 1, 2007
Sebring, Florida
Good morning!!

Several of you have emailed me asking for a copy of the "Pool Log" that's printed on the cover of the TF test kit.

I set my asking price for that document at $500.00 and, to this point have had NO sales!! :roll:

In a passionate fit of generosity (and being a clever businessman), I have decided to lower my price to ZERO. That should get my volume up where I can make some real money!! :shock: :shock:

So, that log (and the test instructions for the kit) are in the attached word doc. You can modify any portion of it to suit your needs or just keep it on your computer and use it electronically.

Attachments

• tf_newfront.doc
    49 KB · Views: 153
worddoc.jpg

You used Wingdings!!!??? :lol:

(Sorry, dual monitors, and too lazy to edit...)

You used Wingdings!!!???

Wow!! I used a font called "fontfever". Apparently, if you don't have that font on your computer, it defaults to WingDings.

If I ever open up the market in China, I won't need a new label!! :roll:

Unless someone needs that text, I'm just gonna' leave it and you can delete and insert your own font.......computers are amazingly stupid, huh? (Handy little rascals, tho).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.