Apr 14, 2013
South Jersey
Hello. We are getting a 16 X 32 rectangular inground pool. The pool place said it comes with a hookup for a fountain if we want it. The hose will be sticking out of the ground 2 ft if we get it without some sort of fountain which I have no idea at this point. I think they usually put it on the diving board, but we aren't getting one. Any help/photos would be appreciated. I don't want to say no and regret it later, but what do I do with the hose sticking out of the cement?

:wave: Welcome to TFP!!!

Whay type of pool is this? I have never heard of a pool "coming with a fountain" as that is just a separate plumbing run (and a diving board will not have water running to it). It almost sounds like they are using this random "hose" sticking out of the ground to try to upsell you into buying a water feature. If the plumbing for it is included, just have them put it through the wall and make it another normal pool return.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.