Texas AGP (Intex) - Will update

Re: Texas AGP (Intex) - Updated 29APR14 w/ Skimmer & PVC

Why not??

f8664b6d6ff65e8f7176d0aaeb546e56.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Re: Texas AGP (Intex) - Will update

Nice project! You are going to love that deck. Good idea on the lights :)

I'm going to have to start looking around our yard to see where we can add something like that.

Nice project! You are going to love that deck. Good idea on the lights :)

I'm going to have to start looking around our yard to see where we can add something like that.
Thank you! Yeah, decks are always a welcomed addition. Built two about 13 years ago (one in a tree!) and they were very enjoyable and got plenty of use. With a AGP it's almost a necessity.

I joined this forum today looking for as many landscaping ideas as I possibly could. I have been dreading the digging and leveling process for my backyard, especially in this Oklahoma June heat. However, this entire thread is just AWESOME.

It has been both entertaining and informative to read.

Thanks so much for posting it, for continuing to post the updates, and congrats on one heck of a great looking project!

Question - did you stain/treat the wood on your deck? And if not, do you plan to do so?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Very nice! And I agree that decks are a must have with above ground pools!

I joined this forum today looking for as many landscaping ideas as I possibly could. I have been dreading the digging and leveling process for my backyard, especially in this Oklahoma June heat. However, this entire thread is just AWESOME.

It has been both entertaining and informative to read.

Thanks so much for posting it, for continuing to post the updates, and congrats on one heck of a great looking project!

Question - did you stain/treat the wood on your deck? And if not, do you plan to do so?
Thanks for the kind words. The project has been ongoing as time and money allow. It's been challenging, rewarding, fun, and frustrating....but all so worth it.

As far as treating the deck, no I haven't yet. We've had so much rain, this week has really been the only dry one so far. I'm just going to pressure wash and seal it probably.

Love the skimmer, definitely a mod worth doing. And it's easy, just gotta get past the thought of cutting the liner. No big deal.

I like being able to properly vacuum now as well.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Hey Josh you project and pool look fantastic! Wondering where did you order your skimmer I think I would like to make this Mod to my pool would help
Me a lot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Josh you project and pool look fantastic! Wondering where did you order your skimmer I think I would like to make this Mod to my pool would help
Me a lot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hmm...not sure exactly, but knowing me probably a vendor on eBay as I order alot from there. Sorry I can't be more precise, it's been a while....

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.