New pool liner - NEED HELP!!

May 11, 2013
Ok so we just got a new liner for our 27' above ground pool. We installed it today and is in the process of filling now. It was a tight fit going on but it seemed to be ok, only a few inches of overhang though sound top rail. I just went to check now and the water level is maybe 3 or 4 inches. In one section of the pool I pulled the top rails off to check everything and stretch the liner in places. But in one section of the pool the liner isn't even touching the base of the pool, the bottom edge of the liner is probably 3-4 inches away from the cove part of the pool. Is this a problem, seems to me like it should be, what do I do? All away around the pool the seam mark is right where it is supposed to be except for here. I am worried and don't know what to do know, please help fast!

You need to stop filling the pool n wait for the sun to heat the water up n stretch the liner

Please update your profile with location and add your pool specs to your signature so we can better help you.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.