New guy looking at liquidator!

I stumbled across the liquidator shorty after joining this very informative site :). I have been calling my local pool places all day and all of them but one get snippy with me when i mentioned liquid chlorine. None of them even heard of the product. The reason i called around was to see if they were familiar with the product and if they installed any prior. I simply dont trust myself with anything related to plumbing. Im going to attempt to post a pic of my setup and i appologize if it doesnt load.

The pipe that is laying across the concrete is my temp return line because i have a leak in the return lines under the concrete. So that wont be fixed until august. Dont even get me started on the cost to fix lol. Im just wondering with this setup which is much less pretty than alot of peoples on here, if its possible to hook a liquidator up. There is a drain plug on the back and right behind the filter basket. Or in front im not sure. Me and my wife just bought the house a little over a month ago so it wasnt us who had them plumb it the way they did lol. Thanks for your time :)

null-1.jpg

For the water outflow, you can almost certainly use the pump drain plug. You need to purchases an adapter from H.D. to do so. For the inflow side the logical place to put it would be on the temporary pipe run going back to the pool a few inches past the 90. That is flex PVC though and I have seen mixed results with the hose clamp working on flex. If it were me, I would give it a shot and if it didn't work, I would cut that section of flex out if it leaked and replace it with a small run of hard pipe and redo it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.