Been a bit of a rough go at times since I started opening the pool this year. It had not been covered and was green swamp. Moreover, nothing I tried that had worked in the past was working now. I had bought an Intex SWG hoping that would help but no way it was going to do it alone. After a partial water change and a lot of bleach, I got the pool to start clearing. Then I did a little work with borax for the PH and played with the stabilizer level a bit ( it was way low after the water change). The final step, even though it's frowned on around here was the addition of a small dose of water clarifier. The result is pictured below. Got a little more work to do with the vacuum but I'm pretty happy right now. Chlorine, PH and TA levels are stable and the water is as clear as I can remember.