Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: "Magic" Pool Opening

1. Back To Top    #1

"Magic" Pool Opening

So, we're in the process of selling our house (don't worry we're upgrading). It's not warm her in MA yet, but for showing the house I figured I'd open it up and get it looking nice. Well, I spoke to my agent on Thursday and she suggested leaving it closed since I'd never be able to get it clean in time for a Saturday open house. (She's a pool owner) I told her not to worry. I pulled the cover on Thursday, vacuumed added some chorine tested all levels and it was crystal clear by Friday afternoon. I think we'll have a new convert! She's already visited the site.

I love the BBB method and have kissed the days of the two week, multiple trip to the pool store, openings goodbye!

Thanks Everyone!
    14'x28', 13K Gallons, Vinyl, DE, TF100 Test Kit

2. Back To Top    #2
    Silver Spring, MD

Re: "Magic" Pool Opening

19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: "Magic" Pool Opening

I expect to hear a report back on her exact words
    [ Vogue Vectra 24' AG | Hard plumb: Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 1HP 2-speed, 27" sand filter & Pentair MiniMax 100 NG | Taylor K-2006 | Central IL ]