Another Royal Pool kit question

jackty

Jan 18, 2011
West Tennessee
On the Royal website their LED option is for Color Logic. I found a better deal on Intellibrite LED at Pool Supply World. Are the Intellibrite LEDs compatible with a Royal inground vinyl pool? Additionally, how do I know what size cord I need? Do I measure where the pool is planned to go to our breaker box? the pad? somewhere else?

I also found a diving board and base cheaper at Pool Supply World. I assume that I can put any diving board that I want to buy? I was looking at their cheapest one: S.R. Smith 68-209-7362 6' Flyte Deck/Fibre Dive Combo (Radiant White) and White Stand

Thanks for all of the help . We are purchasing our pool kit tonight and I'm freaking out about the details of it all.

The IntelliBrite is compatible if you install the correct niche. This is easy to do if the pool is not built yet, but not practical if the pool is already built and backfilled.

The light cord goes from the light, through a conduit, to a junction box. You have some flexibility where you mount that junction box, near the pool (if there is somewhere to put it that isn't in the way) or at the breaker panel. You also need to allow enough cord to be able to pull the light fixture up onto the deck.

You can use just about any diving board as long as your deep end is large enough and deep enough to support diving.

JasonLion said:
The IntelliBrite is compatible if you install the correct niche. This is easy to do if the pool is not built yet, but not practical if the pool is already built and backfilled.

The light cord goes from the light, through a conduit, to a junction box. You have some flexibility where you mount that junction box, near the pool (if there is somewhere to put it that isn't in the way) or at the breaker panel. You also need to allow enough cord to be able to pull the light fixture up onto the deck.

You can use just about any diving board as long as your deep end is large enough and deep enough to support diving.

Thank you! Very helpful information!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.