Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Splicing a Jandy Spa Side Switch (Part 7441)

1. Back To Top    #1

Splicing a Jandy Spa Side Switch (Part 7441)

My Spa side switch has been chewed by mice between the Aqualink RS and the PVC pipe in the ground that runs to the spa side . I have enough wire to 'splice' the six (6) wires.

What is the best way to do this splice. I hate to spend $225 on a new switch!

Thanks so much.

If you are looking for professionally-designed 3D icons, you have come to the right place. We encourage you to check out our selection, consisting of 15 icon libraries, for a total of over 17,500 software and web icons.

2. Back To Top    #2
    San Dimas, CA (LA County)

Re: Splicing a Jandy Spa Side Switch (Part 7441)

I'd slide some heat shrink tubing on the wires and break out the soldering iron.

If it seems like its beyond your ability, go ask the geek at Radio Shack if he wants to make a couple bucks on the side.
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!