Auto Pilot Problems

Mike P

May 4, 2013
Hi, I'm new to this forum. It looks like a great place and I'm hoping to learn a lot here. I had a problem with my Auto Pilot system last year. My pool is a 60' x 40' gunite pool with 2 Auto Pilot Dig-220 with Supercell SC-48 as my generation system. It has been working fine for the last 7+ years. Last year I could not keep the water clear. The chlorine was always low. I think there is a problem with my generation system but I don't know if it is the cells or the Dig-220's. Has anybody had this experience? Where should I start my troubleshooting? My location is in New York just north of Manhattan, The cover will be coming off soon so any advice would be a big help.

Thanks,
Mike

:wave: Welcome to TFP!!!

Generally the SWG cells have a life of 3-5 years ... so going on 7 years that certainly becomes the #1 suspect. You could certainly try to contact Josh (member424.html) as he may be able to help.

What are your test results?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.