Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: CLE Ohio pool install?

1. Back To Top    #1

CLE Ohio pool install?

Hi! Im long time lurker, first time poster. Finally after years of asking for a pool, my husband finally caved

Hoping someone can help me out. I have been doing quite a bit of research on IG pook kits.

1. Should I purchase a kit and have someone install it? we are looking at doing a paver patio as well. Does anyone know a pool installer in the cleveland ohio area...that doesn't care if you purchased to pool online? Also, is there one company that does both, patio and pool, or should I seperate the projects?

I want to try and save some money and figured if there was an independent installer, they would most likely have better rates...i have no idea.

2. Or should I just go with a company and purchase the pool and have it installed...not sure if this would be more, but I am heading out later today to visit a few places to look around and see what I find out.

Any help would be appreciated!
    Pool: 18000 gal w/ spill over spa Pump: 3HP Intelliflo VS 011018 Booster: 1.5HP Sta-Rite Dyna-Max Filter: 300 sqft Sta-Rite System 3 Heater: Rheem RayPak 399 BTUH Chlorinator: ClevaChlor RP30HD Controller: Jandy iAquaLink RS PS8 PDA Cleaner: Pentair Pool Shark Plumbing: 2"

2. Back To Top    #2
    Twin Cities, MN

Re: CLE Ohio pool install?

Welcome to tfp, plunging

I love your username

I can't really answer you questions, since I do not have direct experience. But if you use the google search at the very low left of each page, there are many examples of projects using kits.
    TFP Expert who uses Pool School and my TF100 test kit along with PoolMath for my: Round 11K gallon AGP with deep end, 20" sand filter, Matrix 1hp 2spd, 6 2ftX20ft solar panels (and solar cover!), Intex SWCG (copper bars disconnected) and a Rubadub hot tub (chlorine). The SLAM process is not finished until: 1. CC < 0.5 ppm, 2. An OCLT < 1.0 ppm and, 3. The water is crystal clear.