CarlD Solar Info

DaveNJ

LifeTime Supporter
May 22, 2007
Toms River, NJ
CarlD,
My sister in-law is having a AG installed in Maryland. Could you give me some info on your solar deck system. I was telling her about it, after seeing your photos and comments on Poolforum. They want to use there pool (lap pool) year round.
Thanks,
Dave

Hi-hey, this is my first post!
I can answer a little about CarlD's pool as I had thought about buying one myself. He has a FantaSea pool, sold mainly through Leisureliving.com(I live near the company & there are quite a few of these pools up in my area). I don't believe the solar deck is available for other pools as it is part of the pool itself. On the website there is a form for additional info. Perhaps you can find out more that way.

I to have seen that solar deck, not sure of pricing, but the idea sounds very inticing for someone with an above ground. Alternative is for straight up solar panels, I have two on my pool, an while our days havent been really warm here yet, my pool now is at a comfortable 78

Rik

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.