:grrrr: :grrrr: :grrrr: :grrrr: :grrrr: :grrrr: :grrrr: :grrrr: :grrrr: :grrrr:
This cleaner is great!

WHEN IT WORKS!

In less than 2 years i had to change:

- Power Cord / 1 time
- Power Supply / 2 times
- Wheels / 2 times
- Canister / 1 time

After fixing so many things with is i am not under waranty anymore and the cleaner refuses to start (blinking lights).
I called everybody that could help me me with it including Polaris to troubleshoot the issue. Nothing worked!

I decided to buy a Dolphin Supreme M5 and will receive it this week. I hope i will like it...

We sold a lot of the 9300 when they first hit market and absolutely loved them. Unfortunately, we were met with bad results come the 2nd and 3rd year of use. The design and usability is great, however the quality of it, or maybe it's just the way it works, doesn't seem to live up to the Polaris name. When looking at robotics, the two major quality names are Dolphin and Aquabot.

I have had the 9300 since last September. This is out 1st robot so can't compare but I have had no problems or major complaints. One minor grip. It leaves some small/fine dirt behind. That is solved by purchasing the dirt canister but at a $50 expense. IMO is should have same with the cleaner.

This is a bad choice. After three months the wheel broke - the hub is just 9 mil thick (three sheets of plastic film). Lots of reviews on line about these poorly manufactured wheels. I filled the hubs with Marine Epoxy to reinforce the weak spot. But stay away from this robot - it is junk and will not do stairs and struggles in the deep end. should sell for more like 300 bucks.

Wish I got a dolphin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfJVkrUH ... e=youtu.be

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.