Installer wanted in Menlo Park / Palo Alto

May 3, 2013
Hi There,

I'm a newbie in the Forum. I've made my mind and I wish to install an above the ground pool. Something like the sharkline navigator 54" oval 15x30 with a Raypak natural gas heater and a sand pump.

I've checked the video for the installation and I'm a bit afraid to install it alone. I'm looking for someone to help me install this swimming pool in our yard. I've tried all the regular swimming pool builder but nobody is able to help.

So if anybody can help me find an installer that would be great!

Thx

J

If your area is anything like where I live pool stores will not install anything you don't buy from them.They often times site something about warranties,missing pieces etc...
There is a bright side however most pool stores subcontract their pool installs so you need to try and get a hold of the installers,try an ad on Craigslist or the phone book look for installers/service companies not attached to a pool store.Even if the service companies don't install pools ask them if they know any installers.

I just stopped by pool etc on marsh road in menlo park, the guy is super nice and he will call me back on Monday after contacting his installers. But anyway, I didn't know it was such a pain to find someone in this area. My main issue is the ground leveling and the all the plumbing.

I'll keep you posted,

Best

J

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.