I opened my pool 18 days ago and it was a green mess. I shocked and brushed and got the pool to a milky white. The pump has run 24/7 since opening. Now the pool is very cloudy. Here are my numbers. I had no FC drop over night.
I'm afraid I'm looking at draining about half the water but wanted someone a little more knowledgable to confirm my diagnosis. I have only had my TF100 test kit for 4 days now and most of my numbers have not changed. I have kept FC at shock level. I had leslies pools test my water a few times before I got my kit and they had very different results on a few things than I did. They tested before I shocked They showed CYA at 50 and CH at 280, TA 70, FC 2 ( before I shocked) PH 7.7 and Phospates at 250. WHAT SHOULD I DO?