Jandy iaqualink

jkurl

LifeTime Supporter
Aug 14, 2012
Fairfield, ca
Hello everyone,

I am having a slight problem w/ the iaqualink. I had the PDA system and hook up the new power center board up the same way my pda was hooked up. For some reason aux 1 is not showing up in my settings when go to program it. Did anyone else w/ the iaqualink run into the same issue?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I got it figured out mostly. Aux 1 is assigned as the cleaner on the dip switch. Not a big deal since that is what is was assigned on my pda under the jva menu. The only thing is under the iaqualink jva menu it won't let me assign any jvas.

On the pda I had cleaner on aux 1 which it is and return on aux 3 which is say used and won't let me assign it to aux 3. Under label aux on my pda the waterfall was aux 1 and since the cleaner is aux 1 iaqualink will not show it unless I have the S1-1 dip switch off. Sounds weird to have the water fall assigned to aux 1 and the cleaner to aux 1 under the jva but it worked on the pda. My issue is when the waterfall is on the return is shut off. If I could get the return assigned to aux 3 I think I would be Ok. Ugh this is driving me nuts. Good thing I work on electronics for a living. Jandy kept saying it was the wiring, which it could be but I doubt it. Man I am confused now.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Found out the issue. I talked to a local rep in my town and he was very helpful. Found out I have a pool/spa board and I need a pool only board. After pulling the top of the valve I found out that the cams we are set to 180/180. I thought that when the waterfall was on the water went out the return as well I guess my mind was playing tricks on me. I may call jandy and have them send me a pool on board but I am good w/ what I got. I just won't use the spa parts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.