Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2013 Favorite pool tunes thread!

1. Back To Top    #1

2013 Favorite pool tunes thread!

I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours!

Two Pina Coladas
    Soak up the Sun
    Redneck Paradise
    All I wanna Do
    Some Beach Some Where
    Pirate Flag
    Pontoon
    The Wobble Song
    Redneck Yacht Club
    Paralyzer
    Rockstar
    Copperhead Road
    Save A Horse...
    I Love This Bar
    Can't Get You Outta My Head
    Still Fly
    Let's Get This Party Started
    Chicken Fried
    Red Solo cup
    Why Does Everybody Want To Kick MY......
    Knee Deep
    I Got My Toes In The Water
    Where The Boat Leaves From
    I'm here For The Party

ALL things Buffett!
    ALL things Beach Boys!

Gonna Pandora off the Kindle Fire HD too!

Your turn!
    What else do I need?
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: 2013 Favorite pool tunes thread!

We generally just fire up Pandora through the DirecTV and have a channel that was seeded with Zac Brown Band ... ends up being pretty similar to your list
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

I have to have something a bit more unconventional like:
    Iron Maiden, Slayer, Pantera, Danzing, Symphony X, Dream Theater, Into Eternity, Iced Earth etc......

The only problem- Im not sure if I want to relax in my pool or start a mosh pit in my yard and trash the place.. LOL.....

16 x 32 Grecian Vinyl. Salt-Aqua Plus PS-4, Hayward Pro Series Sand Filter, Hayward Ecostar SP34000vsp, Gulfstream HE-125-T-A Heat/Cool heat Pump

4. Back To Top    #4

Sky.FM Smooth Jazz, fire up the Fiji Frozen Concoction maker and let it roll.....now, if I can just get that 300 lb iceburg out of the pool I can start all this
    20' X 54" Sharkline Matrix Resin AGP, 9400 Gallons, Sta-Rite 1 HP Dynamo Pump, 150 lb Pentair Sand Filter, Gorilla Pad,
    Foam Cove, Taylor K-2006 kit, BBB method, 8'X20' Fafco Sunsaver Hard Plumb, DIY Fountain, Margarittaville Fiji

My Build: one-man-one-pool-and-one-deck-agp-pics-t37172.html
    My Build 'To-Do' List for other DIY'ers: my-pool-build-list-t40249.html?hilit=list

5. Back To Top    #5

Quote Originally Posted by jhalpinjr
    I have to have something a bit more unconventional like:
    Iron Maiden, Slayer, Pantera, Danzing, Symphony X, Dream Theater, Into Eternity, Iced Earth etc......

The only problem- Im not sure if I want to relax in my pool or start a mosh pit in my yard and trash the place.. LOL.....

You need a bigger yard so you can do both!
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

6. Back To Top    #6

Two 30 packs of Nattys and:

Eagles (any song really)
    Smooth Kenny's Reggae Mix (a ripped CD sourced from Kenny a beach vendor in Negril for $5)
    On and On by Stephen Bishop (an excellent tropical sounding song)
    Pretty much all of the Zac Brown stuff (used to see that band for free in our local pub every Wednesday before he hit it big)
    American Dream by The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, and
    My i-pod on shuffle with an additional 23,321 songs...

water temp was 72 this morning...I'm smelling a pool party soon!

Sciz
    Completed March 1, 2013. 12,500 gallon IG Lagoon Style w/swimout, walk-in steps, 15' x 30' x 3' - 5', Gunite, Wet Edge Technologies, Pebble Sheen - Northshore Tahoe, 2" Tennessee Fieldstone Coping, Belgard Country Blend Pavers, 1.5 HP Superflo, 19" Tagelus Filter, IC-20 SWCG.

7. Back To Top    #7

We are Pandora peeps as well. Here are a few of whats popular this month and it gives us a pretty good mix.
    Aaron Lewis
    BonJovi
    Pantera
    Sublime
    Jay Z
    Uncle Kracker
    Kid Rock
    SAIL - AWOLNATION I really like this song but it brings some unwanted techno with it.
    11,872 Gallon IG Shotcrete play pool
    Blue Granite Pebble Sheen finish
    Hayward SwimClear c4025, Navigator & Tristar 1.75hp pump
    2' Powerfall

8. Back To Top    #8

Hi JHalpinJr,

That is some hard rock you are listening to. Strangely enough, I am having a beer right now with the lead singer of Panteras father, Phil Anselmo Sr. He lives in one of his sons homes here in New Orleans. I need to post a picture of that pool. It is an inground gunite pool, round, with a black border and a pentagram inlay in the bottom center of the pool. I swam in it last year but it gives me the creeps. LOL! As for my taste in pool music, it ranges from the Beach Boys to Pearl Jam.

Have a great summer!

Dave
    Gunite/Plaster pool at 13k gallons. All Jandy with CL340 series cartridge filter, 1.5 HP Jandy Stealth pump. Jandy 1400 SWCG and PDA4 controller. Dual waterfalls. Polaris 280. Pool installed August 2012. Southern Louisiana. And lets not forget my trusty TF100 test kit!

9. Back To Top    #9

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerGuyInNOLA
    Hi JHalpinJr,

That is some hard rock you are listening to. Strangely enough, I am having a beer right now with the lead singer of Panteras father, Phil Anselmo Sr. He lives in one of his sons homes here in New Orleans. I need to post a picture of that pool. It is an inground gunite pool, round, with a black border and a pentagram inlay in the bottom center of the pool. I swam in it last year but it gives me the creeps. LOL! As for my taste in pool music, it ranges from the Beach Boys to Pearl Jam.

Have a great summer!

Dave
    Wow!!!! Are you serious??? That is pretty cool. Enjoy your beer with Sr!!!!!!! \m/
    16 x 32 Grecian Vinyl. Salt-Aqua Plus PS-4, Hayward Pro Series Sand Filter, Hayward Ecostar SP34000vsp, Gulfstream HE-125-T-A Heat/Cool heat Pump

10. Back To Top    #10

Quote Originally Posted by jhalpinjr
    Hi JHalpinJr,

Have a great summer!

Dave
    Wow!!!! Are you serious??? That is pretty cool. Enjoy your beer with Sr!!!!!!! \m/
    Yeah, give that dude a high five for his reproductive skills!
    11,872 Gallon IG Shotcrete play pool
    Blue Granite Pebble Sheen finish
    Hayward SwimClear c4025, Navigator & Tristar 1.75hp pump
    2' Powerfall

11. Back To Top    #11

Will do! He is heading over to Lots O Luck bar and I am headed home to Mandeville. Phil said he will send a picture of the pool when he gets home. I will post it when I get it.
    Gunite/Plaster pool at 13k gallons. All Jandy with CL340 series cartridge filter, 1.5 HP Jandy Stealth pump. Jandy 1400 SWCG and PDA4 controller. Dual waterfalls. Polaris 280. Pool installed August 2012. Southern Louisiana. And lets not forget my trusty TF100 test kit!

12. Back To Top    #12

Shane1,

I have known the whole family for about 20 years. A wonderful bunch of friends. I call Phil Sr. "Godfather". He used to have a restaurant in Metairie, La named Anselmo's. Great Italian food. We still make his tomato sauce at home because it is the only red sauce our kids will eat. Great memories of that place.

Dave

13. Back To Top    #13

Shane1,

I have known the whole family for about 20 years. A wonderful bunch of friends. I call Phil Sr. "Godfather". He used to have a restaurant in Metairie, La named Anselmo's. Great Italian food. We still make his tomato sauce at home because it is the only red sauce our kids will eat. Great memories of that place.

Dave
    Sounds like you all are very close! I'm looking forward to that pic!!!

Rock on!!! ))

14. Back To Top    #14

Dire Straits, the entire self titled album from 78. Robert Plant's 1980's solo stuff like the Principle of Moments. Joe Walsh in any shape or form. The Eagle's GH Vol. 1 and 2. Any and all Steely Dan. To name a few.

15. Back To Top    #15

This is what I call the anti pool!
    Attached Images Attached Images

16. Back To Top    #16

This is what I call the anti pool!
    WOW OMG! I might even be scared of swimming in that- hope they dont have a light that can change to red in color!

17. Back To Top    #17

Journey!
    TFP Moderator
    Helpful links: TF Test Kits,TFP Pool School, PoolMath
    Vogue 21' round AG, Pentair 1 hp 2 speed pump, 36 sq ft DE filter, Hayward S180T 150# sand filter, Houston, Texas
    Love TFP? Become a
    TFP Supporter!

18. Back To Top    #18

Some of you folks need to do a bit of research on the history and meaning of the "evil" pentagram. It's even been used as a Christian symbol.

Back to tunes please!

19. Back To Top    #19

^^someones a little mizzy!!

20. Back To Top    #20

How about sharing that red sauce recipe?
    30' x 17' 14,000 Gallon Play Pool, Aqua Splash Beadcrete Interior, Hayward C7030 Filter, Hayward SP3400VSP Variable Speed Pump, Hayward Turbo-Cell 15 Salt Cell, Baja Shelf w/Periscopic Bubbler, 3 Scupper Water Feature, Paramount In-Floor Cleaning, Aqua Logic PS8 w/Aqua Pod Wireless Controller, TF-100 Test Kit, DM2000 Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast