Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: IntelliTouch light options

1. Back To Top    #1

IntelliTouch light options

I am connecting 4 types of Pentair lights to my IntelliTouch... 3-5g pool lights, 1-GloBrite shelf light, 3-ColorCascade bubblers, and 7-8 Pentair landscape lights. I would like to put them all on one breaker, but 4 separate relays going to 4 separate 12V transformers. Intellitouch should then let me control them all individually so I can set different colors for each group, right? My main question is... what if I WANT them all to be set the same, to one of those automatic rotating color modes... if they are all on different relays, then I am guessing there is no way to get them to all be cyclcing the exact same colors at the exact same time, is there?

How does the color cycling work even just for multiple 5g lights on one relay? I know they are all independent and I am guessing they have good internal timer that keep them in sync... but can they drift? If I let them run in a color cycling mode for hours, would they start to drift from each other on the cycling?

I'd appreciate any advice!
    32K gal, gunite, French Gray DB, IntelliFlo VF, IntelliFlo, WhisperFlo, Quad DE 100 filter, IntelliTouch, IC-60 SWG, IntelliChem, Dolphin M5

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: IntelliTouch light options

Anyone familiar with IntelliTouch and lighting color modes?
    32K gal, gunite, French Gray DB, IntelliFlo VF, IntelliFlo, WhisperFlo, Quad DE 100 filter, IntelliTouch, IC-60 SWG, IntelliChem, Dolphin M5

3. Back To Top    #3

In the Industry

Its automatically controlled by the Intellitouch software.

I have a Easy Touch and all colors, modes can be synched or programmed however you want them,
    25k 20x40 Gunite w/ integrated Spa & Caribbean Blue Plaster, Curved Bluestone Coping, Deck Jets
    Pentair Easy Touch/Wireless, Sta-Rite Intellipro SRVS Pump, Intellibrite Lights, & Pentair IC40 Cell, Sta-Rite 450sf Cartridge filter
    Heated from Central Boiler - Outdoor Wood Furnace & Triangle Tube Max Heat Exchanger
    ColorQ Pro
    TF-100

4. Back To Top    #4

In the Industry

Set them all up as intellibrite circuits and you should be able to get them to sync
    25K aggregate IG, Intellipro, FNS48, Polaris 360, PG2000 fiber optic light source