Gold Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
San Diego, CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
On our move cross country, our skimmer basket assembly took a tumble and broke. I don't know what this thing is called so I haven't had any luck finding it online, and three of the five pool places in the area looked at me like I was crazy.

The part I'm talking about is kind of like a skimmer basket "hat" with a flow control lever - basically, it attaches to the top of the skimmer basket and has a place to stick your vacuum hose in, and you adjust the flow with the lever to make sure that the suction to your vacuum is correct but still lets the skimmer work too. This part I'm pretty sure came with the skimmer basket at the old pool - because before it broke it has a rod that extends from the bottom and into the skimmer basket so you can tighten it down onto the basket - basically making it once piece.

I don't need this part exactly, but if we could find a part that had a similar function - specifically - lets the skimmer and the auto vac work at the same time - I'd be satisfied with that too.

Here's a picture. Not the best, but was the best I could do at the time. Thoughts?

oYgpVkb.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.