Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Sharing my repair info on pool pilot Dig220

1. Back To Top    #1

Sharing my repair info on pool pilot Dig220

Pool Pilot was installed in 2003 and I moved into the house in 2009. I've had to do a few repairs and save money at the same time.
    When the system quit it had bad capacitors on the main board. Replaced the 2 large caps. When they are bulging they are bad. Allot cheaper than a new board.
    The age and heat wear them out. Ordered them from Digikey. That got it working again.
    Next the display was hard to read. Ordered a new replacement digital display from noritake-elec. Must be the upgraded version. About $25 plus shipping. Works great.
    Later on intermittent readings from Tri-sensor causing crazy readings. The connection at the sensor is a problem with these so what I
    did was add solder to tin the sensor terminals. The solder creates a more solid connection when the plug is installed. I know the new versions come with the cable attached to
    the Tri-sensor but I can't help but fix things. Working good again.

If someone has problems with there system maybe this info might help.

Mike
    11,000 gal., Cartridge filter, IG SWG, pebbletec, pentair 2hp, 150gpm, sf 1.1

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Sharing my repair info on pool pilot Dig220

Thanks for the information!!! It very well could be handy for someone in the future.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Sharing my repair info on pool pilot Dig220

I've got allot of information from here so I wanted to contribute a little of my own.
    11,000 gal., Cartridge filter, IG SWG, pebbletec, pentair 2hp, 150gpm, sf 1.1