My pool went cloudy and it was definitely my fault. I completely neglected it for a week because I was so busy and boom, opaque water. Now I am trying to bring it up to shock level of about 10ppm and I have added about 5 gallons of 12.5% liquid shock over a 3 day period and it is still reading at less than 2ppm TC. I checked my CYA level and it is between 40 and 50. Not sure what is going on. Please help, I am at a loss and I don't want to keep adding chlorinator if I'm going to bleach my liner, again. Thanks!