I have a pool and spa system and after one year of successful maintenance doing the BBB I want to upgrade/ replace broken equipment. See attached pics.
The heater rusted out over the winter and I needs to be replaced. It is a 250K BTU natural gas system and what I would prefer to using going forward, the pool is 13,500 gallons and the spa is about 800 to 1000 gallons. I live in Oklahoma and a heater is only needed for the spa and two months out of the year for the pool.
The freeze protector broke as well so I need to replace.
I am looking for suggestions on the following:
- Best websites or pool stores to purchase from
- Best Heater brand (dependability, warranty, and ease of use)
- Best heater size and heater for natural gas system.
- Should I replace a freeze protection system when on average it only gets below 32 degrees 20 days a year
- Recommended chlorinating system
- Should I convert to salt system
- Any equipment that will make maintenance easier
Thanks in advance for your help!!