Sundance Altamar 880 - 2 of 3 pumps work after fill? "P1" no

Apr 29, 2013
I inherited a Sundance Altamar 880 when buying a house last fall. Previous owner left papers and I have discovered it was installed new in 2006. Everything worked great through the fall and into winter (other than the pillows disintegrating!). I did not winterize, but left on through winter, checking on it to make sure everything was fine every few weeks. This past weekend I drained, scrubbed, and filled. Filled from filter compartment. When I powered back up – two of the three jet systems are working, but one is not. It just happens to be the choice that activates the bulk of the jets…”Fluidix Reflex Jets”, “Fluidix ST Jets”, “Fluidix Intelli-Jets” – According to the manual these are the “Jets 1 Button” from pump 1…

So – what happens is that I hear a very clear click of a relay activating, but no pump sound. After doing a little research on airlocks – this doesn’t quite jive with videos and descriptions…Previous owner built a deck around it, so it’s pretty tough access. Any better direction before I have to call someone?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.