filled pool but water has green tinge to it please help

Apr 29, 2013
My husband and Ijust filled our intex 24 fott round pool yesterday. We drained it and cleand it using only bleach and water solution. Emptied it of all water and refilled using CITY water. upon filling almost half way it had a funny color a greenish hue but was wondering if maybe it was just me. Upon waking today and the pool being completely filled it is a green color. Now Iknow it can not be algea. Too fast for that to happen. The water is clear just greenish. Could it be a metal? what should I use? I do not want to empty it and refil it because it would be tap water anyway. I have been using the BBB method for years now but I am at a loss for this. My pool is about 13,500 gallons Have a new .95 GPM intex sand filter using arpox 95 lbs of sand. Brand new just out of the box. I have not run the filter or ANYTHING NO chemicals have been added just competed filling and saw that green and posted right away. ALL level are low because it is drinking water from the city...Please help! Hubby will be home and want to test pump/filter and I am not sure if we should even turn it on yet. Thank you in advance.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.