So... my pool has been completed for 6-7 weeks now and haven't really had any issues. I switched over to SWG for chlorine about 2 weeks ago and I have been very happy with that system.
So here's my numbers from this morning before making any adjustments to PH.
23000 gallon, plaster in ground pool, using TF -100 & Taylor salt test kit + speedstir
- Estimate with OTO FC test kit 5.5
- PH 7.8 (added 32oz of 20 baum acid to lower)
- FC = 6
- CC = .5
- TC = 6.5
- TA = 80
- CH = 280
- Salt = 4000
- CYA = 60
- PH usually rises from 7.5 to 7.8 every 2-3 days. I adjust this by adding 32 oz muriatic acid (31%) every to 2-3 days
- FC has kinda been on the high side since I added SWG. I run the pump 2 times a day for 6 hours each time at 1500 rpm. I have the IC-40 set at 20% and it still seems to drift up a little.
- I've had .5 CC ever since I added the SWG. Is this normal or something to be concerned about?
- TA & CH seem fine to me.
- Salt.. I added one too many bags at start up and I'm stuck at 4000 until I backwash some water out when changing DE. The raised bond beam doesn't help either, since it seems to contain the cannonballs pretty well.
- I have a little CYA in a sock as week speak, so it will probably be around 70 this time next week.
Any suggestions for anything in my results? So far we've been in the pool about 8 different times with the water temp being around 76 - 80 degrees.