Another successful opening

linda1

Mar 26, 2010
Western Pa.
I had another successful opening this year! Water crystal clear. I was running the cleaner just for the heck of it.
original.jpg

This morning I found the barn cat in the middle! Don't know how long the poor thing was out there. Had to call my son to come over and help me get her out. Hope I don't have any holes in the liner. I was still bringing the water level back up. This is the second year a cat has gone in before us!
original.jpg

In warm weather I keep a bowl of fresh water on our deck. In the winter they each have a plastic tote with an electric warming pad made for cats and the water is in an electric bowl to keep it from freezing. For barn cats they are pretty spoiled.

When I had my other pool at my ex husband's house, I could never keep the cats away from the pool! They were always laying on the winter cover, walking across ice, lounging on the top rails in the summer and drinking from the pool.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.