Jandy Aquapure wont connect to Jandy Aqualink

rdwntx

Apr 27, 2013
I recently had a new Aquapure 1400 system installed and it will no longer connect to the aqualink RS. I've reset memory and checked all connections. The aquapure system is working but can only be controlled from the Aquapure front board. The Aqualink connection worked fine before the replacement. Any help would be appreciated.

rdwntx said:
I recently had a new Aquapure 1400 system installed and it will no longer connect to the aqualink RS. I've reset memory and checked all connections. The aquapure system is working but can only be controlled from the Aquapure front board. The Aqualink connection worked fine before the replacement. Any help would be appreciated.

There is a wire from the Aquapure PIB to the Aqualink RS system. This needs to be connected to the Aqualink RS board for it to communicate. Check that wire for a loose connection or damage.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.