NEW Pool Build New Jersey

May 10, 2012
Our backyard was in serious need for a the pool. Dimensions will be 19X45 free form blue quartz pool with a swim up bar and sun shelf (32,000gal).

Equipment:
Jandy 460 Sq ft Catridge filter
2hp pump with time clock
XL Pro Chlorinator
2 skimmers
2 safety main drains
3 Led lights (2 pool 1 spa)
400,000 BTU heater
Polaris 280 Cleaner
Jandy PDA PS6 Remote Control w/4button remote by spa
60 sq ft spa with 6 Jets

ok on to the pictures.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Welcome to TFP!

We look forward to seeing the progress with your pool. Be sure to read Pool School and get a good test kit like the ones we recommend in Pool School.

One question, how many return jets are you going to have? You have two skimmers which is excellent. But you do have some curvy pockets to your pool outline and the more return jets you have, the better your water will circulate.

257WbyMag said:
Welcome to TFP!

We look forward to seeing the progress with your pool. Be sure to read Pool School and get a good test kit like the ones we recommend in Pool School.

One question, how many return jets are you going to have? You have two skimmers which is excellent. But you do have some curvy pockets to your pool outline and the more return jets you have, the better your water will circulate.

Thanks i will order one of those TF100 kits. i have a total of 4 return jets 2-on sun ledge one shooting over bar stools and one on the deep end.

Looks great! Are you sure you have enough deck space? :wink: I really like the multi-level decking and bar area that it makes a possibility.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.