Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: NEW Pool Build New Jersey

1. Back To Top    #1

NEW Pool Build New Jersey

Our backyard was in serious need for a the pool. Dimensions will be 19X45 free form blue quartz pool with a swim up bar and sun shelf (32,000gal).

Equipment:
    Jandy 460 Sq ft Catridge filter
    2hp pump with time clock
    XL Pro Chlorinator
    2 skimmers
    2 safety main drains
    3 Led lights (2 pool 1 spa)
    400,000 BTU heater
    Polaris 280 Cleaner
    Jandy PDA PS6 Remote Control w/4button remote by spa
    60 sq ft spa with 6 Jets

ok on to the pictures.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: NEW Pool Build New Jersey

It's going to be nice, keep the pictures coming.
    Ron- Kansas. IG fiberglass, Riviera 30 Freeform 13600 gallons,
    EasyTouch 4 w/IC20 SWCG, Pentair Whisperflo 1hp, 2 speed 220 pump, Hayward ProGrid 4820 DE filter using Eco Klean instead of DE, 2 Savi Melody 12v 5 color LEDs, Raypack 266k btu millivolt heater, Arctic Armour Mesh custom safety cover (Total self Install) TF-100 test kit w/Magic stir.

3. Back To Top    #3

Welcome to TFP!

We look forward to seeing the progress with your pool. Be sure to read Pool School and get a good test kit like the ones we recommend in Pool School.

One question, how many return jets are you going to have? You have two skimmers which is excellent. But you do have some curvy pockets to your pool outline and the more return jets you have, the better your water will circulate.

4. Back To Top    #4

5. Back To Top    #5

Very nice. Keep those pictures coming.
    19204 Gallon L Shape with a 10X10 2nd Step Baja Ledge. Intellichlor IC-40, IntellipH, Cartridge Filter, Pentair Heater/Chiller (Heat Pump). Tons of Deck with Deck Jets. Construction Complete 6/5/17.

"If you don't measure it, you can't manage it!"

6. Back To Top    #6

7. Back To Top    #7

Quote Originally Posted by 257WbyMag
    Welcome to TFP!

We look forward to seeing the progress with your pool. Be sure to read Pool School and get a good test kit like the ones we recommend in Pool School.

One question, how many return jets are you going to have? You have two skimmers which is excellent. But you do have some curvy pockets to your pool outline and the more return jets you have, the better your water will circulate.
    Thanks i will order one of those TF100 kits. i have a total of 4 return jets 2-on sun ledge one shooting over bar stools and one on the deep end.

8. Back To Top    #8

Can you tell me what plaster you used and the color?

9. Back To Top    #9

TFP Guide

Looks great! Are you sure you have enough deck space? I really like the multi-level decking and bar area that it makes a possibility.
    18'x38' Rectangle (3'-8 1/2' deep w/ diving board) - 27K gal. w/ gray plaster
    Hayward equipment (cartridge filter, 2-speed pump, SWCG, automation) View Our Build
    Coverstar automatic pool cover | StoneMakers concrete retaining wall and decking
    Spring 2013 Build | Dolphin Active 20 robot cleaner | Support TFP!

10. Back To Top    #10

Quote Originally Posted by starrock77
    Can you tell me what plaster you used and the color?
    Star rock not sure on what type of plaster but the quartz mix color is Caribbean blue

11. Back To Top    #11

Quote Originally Posted by bmoreswim
    Looks great! Are you sure you have enough deck space? I really like the multi-level decking and bar area that it makes a possibility.
    Lol thanks the bar area is going to have a built in kitchen which should be completed in three weeks, ill be sure to post pics.

12. Back To Top    #12

looks great. I really like the multi level and brick work.
    McKinney, TX
    Pool build in progress, 14.8K gallons, OK flagstone copping (sealed), IG Gunite/Pebblesheen (Blue Granite), Pentair intelliflow 3050 vs - svrs, Pentair IC20 Salt-Gen, 60 sq ft Pentair DE filter, 400k BTU Pentair (NG) heater, Polaris 280 with Booster, Dual Time Clocks with freeze protect feature, Pool (1) 500w (1) 100W Spa (1) 100w lights, (2) Skimmers, 4 Pool Returns, 6 Spa Jets, water features incl (3) 12 scuppers on 12 x 31 raised beam, (2) Gushers on tanning ledge, and double cut spa spillway. controlled by easytouch 8
    http://www.troublefreepool.com/under...t56120-40.html

13. Back To Top    #13

Really nice, I like the stone work. Can you tell me what type of pavers you used for the deck?
    15,200 Gal, 15*30 IG Fiberglass Lesure Pools, Elegance. SD80, 1.5 HP 2 speed with SWG

14. Back To Top    #14

Quote Originally Posted by jboyea
    Really nice, I like the stone work. Can you tell me what type of pavers you used for the deck?
    Thanks, we used EP Henry Bristol Pavers.